France’s favourite desserts
France's favourite dessertsEclairs, pies, chocolate cake, crème brûlée ... The French are crazy about desserts! Discover through this study an overview of the current market, a consumer survey and a survey of restaurant owners. Bon appétit!
A complete report that will allow you to :
**Observe the different variables & trends of the dessert market in France.
** Identify the different places of out-of-home consumption of French people (market shares, consumption frequency…
** Identify the most favored desserts of consumers in full service and quick service restaurants.
** Evaluate how to work the dessert offer into French restaurants (preparation mode, dessert strategy …)
#1 . TRENDS & MARKET
- Trends in commercial catering (table service, fast food & fast casual)
- Desserts adapted to dietary trends
- The macaron from every angle
- Desserts which inspire chefs
- The appearance of new ingredients
- The emergence of tea rooms and coffee shops
- Finger food
- 100% concepts
- Exporting French Pastry Shop
#2 . THE FRENCH AND THEIR LOVE OF DESSERTS
- Location and frequency of dessert consumption outside of the home.
- Market share of different locations for dessert consumption
- Ordering desserts in restaurants
- The most consumed desserts outside of the home
- Expectations concerning desserts in the restaurant industry.
#3 . DESSERTS ACCORDING TO RESTAURATEURS
Table service & Fast food
- Trend indications
- The desserts offered by restaurants
- The best-selling desserts in restaurants
- Average number of sales per dessert
- Average sale prices of desserts
- The Dessert strategy
- Progress of dessert sales
- Reasons for changes in dessert sales according to restaurateurs
- Client expectations according to restaurateurs